Partnership for Affordable Housing, Inc. (PAH), was formed to provide affordable housing to the economically disadvantaged residents in the State of Indiana.
Sponsored by House Investments, PAH was formed as an Indiana nonprofit corporation in 1991, and is currently tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
PAH developments and acquisitions are funded through grants, donations, and public funding sources. In furtherance of the mission, PAH is actively seeking to:
- Own and operate affordable (Section 42) housing properties through limited partnerships with for-profit organizations.
- Develop, construct or rehabilitate new affordable (Section 42) housing properties in order to expand the reach of its housing activities.
- Acquire 100% ownership of affordable (Section 42) housing properties, through donation of the asset to PAH.
- Courts of Colfax Apartments, Warsaw, Indiana
- Valley Court Apartments, Madison, Indiana
- Northridge Apartments, Columbia City, Indiana
- Pine Grove Apartments, Bluffton, Indiana
- Lafayette Landing at Kessler, Indianapolis, Indiana