It can take months to conceive, design, finance, build and open a project and during this process, the House Investments development team brings expertise to each project.
As we maintain involvement in all facets of the development process, our expertise fully encompasses the life cycle of a project, and our team fully supports the entitlement process, development of complex financial structures, evolution of building plans and ultimately, the realization of a vision.
House Investments' development projects include:
- House Investments Corporate Office - 10,000 SF Office Building - Indianapolis, Indiana
- Courts of Colfax – 78 unit multifamily property – Warsaw, Indiana
- Pendleton Place Apartments – 92 unit multifamily property – Pendleton, Indiana
- Pendleton Place Apartments, Phase II – 60 unit multifamily property – Pendleton, Indiana
- Deerfield Commons - 98 unit multifamily property – Lafayette, Indiana
- Sharon Woods, Phase II – 24 unit multifamily property – Newburgh, Indiana
- Campus Edge, 36 unit multifamily property – New Albany, Indiana
The House Investments healthcare affiliate has successfully developed and managed continuing-care senior living communities, which bring assisted living, therapy, rehabilitation and nursing homes together, all on one campus. Our senior living portfolio has consisted of 12 nursing homes and assisted living projects throughout Indiana.
House Investments has been involved in the development, ownership and management of the day-to-day operations of the following properties.
- Woodview Assisted Living, Fort Wayne, IN
- Woodview Memory Care, Fort Wayne, IN
- Woodview Wellness and Therapy, Fort Wayne, IN
- Washington Healthcare, Washington, IN
- Martin County Healthcare, Loogootee, IN
- Loogootee Nursing Center, Loogootee, IN
- Woodland Hills Care Center, Lawrenceburg, IN
- Woodridge Healthcare, Fort Wayne, IN
For additional information on House Investments' development activity or senior healthcare affiliate, please contact Doug Sylvester at firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephanie Crawford email@example.com